Monday, April 1, 2013

Neon Pink Ombre Mason Jar

I spent part of this weekend making this mason jar, I LOVE painting mason jars it's sooo fun! This one has a slight ombre effect with white spray paint highlighting the words and contrasting nicely with the neon pin. I then frayed the edges of a gorgeous Chinese floral fabric and sewed on little seed beads to add a fun touch to the neck of the jar.

Overall I really liked how this turned out and can't wait to make a couple more similar to this...I want to use bigger beads next time though because it's so painstakingly slow to sew the tiny seed beads. I'm also going to play around with different colored jars.

Let me know what you guys think of it or if there's any color schemes you would like to see!

I'm selling this on my etsy for $17 which you can get here.



No comments:

Post a Comment